Detailed directions below will aid in making a Boutique Hair Bow. Daddy Fold is an easy and popular surface area forming hair bow making technique! When you learn this hair bow making technique you can use it to make numerous sizes! I utilized 24″ of 1.5 large grosgrain ribbon with a pattern on one side in the video directions.
1. Cut 24″ of 1.5″ wide grosgrain ribbon Lay ribbon front (pattern) side DOWN onto a flat surface. Simply bring the two ends of the ribbon together folding ribbon in half. While holding the ends together, simply ravel the ribbon and firrmly pinch on the fold to create a crease mark.
2. As soon as you created your crease mark, just lay the ribbon pull back onto the flat surface area with the bottom side of the ribbon facing UP and the front (pattern) side of the ribbon dealing with DOWN.
3. You will take one end of the ribbon and move it towards the crease mark in the center without flipping or turning it – make certain the bottom side of the end of the ribbon remains dealing with UP.
4. Center completion of the ribbon over the crease mark while forming a triangle out of the ribbon. (see video).
5. Take the other end of the ribbon and move it towards the crease mark but in the OPPOSITE direction without flipping or turing completion of the ribbon – make certain the bottom side of completion of the ribbon remains dealing with UP.
6. Center and place completion of the ribbon over the other end that is focused onto the crease mark while forming a triangle out of the of the ribbon.
7. If done correctly, you will have 2 triangles tip to tip forming a figure eight. Ensure the front (pattern) side of the ribbon running along the base of each triangle are dealing with front side UP and completions of the ribbon over the center are all facing bottom side UP.
8. Location one finger over the center (where the crease mark and ends are). Find the center point at the base of among the triangles and move it towards the center (where crease and ends are).
9. Align the center base of one triangle over the center and keep in location with one finger. Repeat steps 8 and 9 with the other triangle.
10. The bow is formed. Merely connect off with Gator-Bite!